As a combination of Control Panel (HMI) and Industrial PC (IPC), the Industrial Panel PC is suitable for installation in the front of a control cabinet and on mounting arms. Machine-level operation, control, and monitoring are Panel PC strengths enabled by high-performance components. A high-performance platform can be generated for every machine construction and plant engineering application from a combination of different display sizes (from 5.7 to 24-inch) and various add-on PCs with processors from Intel Atom® to Core™ i7.
- Meets high demands for mechanical stability, compatibility with harsh industrial environments.
- Customized hardware and firmware for PCs
- BiCS5 NAND Flash instead of BiCS3 NAND Flash
- High P/E cycles
- Offers Thermal Throttling
ADATA’s Solution – SATA M.2 2280 SSD – IM2S31C8
- Ability to withstand and operate in a wide temperature range（-40ºC to 85ºC）and Anti-Sulfuration protection with durability and stability suitable for harsh environments.
- ADATA's professional and independent R&D team customized hardware and firmware for IPCs to meet customer’s high efficiency needs.
- Comes with original 112-layer 3D TLC flash and ADATA’s A⁺ SLC technology - 100K P/E cycles, greatly increasing product lifespan for greater durability.
- Supports smart Thermal Throttling with a built-in thermal sensor and monitors the temperature of the SSD via ADATA's A+ SSDTOOL (S.M.A.R.T. commands) for optimal performance and extended SSD lifespan.
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.