Enterprise MFPs have long since become networked equipment with built-in processor, memory, hard disk, firmware, and networking functions facilitating connections to file and mail servers. Modern MFPs with wireless, advanced networking, and cloud features to support complex enterprise workflows are fairly common.
With computing and networking features, MFPs have become closely integrated with enterprise workflow management systems. Should MFPs be further integrated with databases and platforms such as enterprise ERP, CRM, and BI systems, digital documents can then be automatically sorted and delivered to the corresponding terminals or systems through barcode and OCR mechanisms, as the core of modern enterprise workflow.
- In accordance with the mainstream market, replace the HDD with SSD solution.
- A large amount of data must be printed, copied, faxed, and scanned through the network
- Prevent the loss and theft of important corporate information
- Reduce on-site maintenance costs
ADATA’s Solution – ISSS31C 2.5” SSD
- ADATA in-house developed firmware for 112-Layer (BiCS5) 3D TLC flash provides the industry's highest 100K P/E cycles (A⁺ SLC)
- Supports DRAM Buffer to enhance 4K random read/write speed
- Supports TCG OPAL and AES 256-bit data encryption, which can be used with A⁺ OPAL software
- ADATA’s proprietary A⁺ SSDTOOL Utility with S.M.A.R.T. Monitor diagnoses storage & database conditions
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.