User Scenario - A well-known car manufacturer in Europe
Rugged tablets integrate advanced wireless connectivity, data collection, and data transmission functions into one device. Those rugged tablets are designed specifically for convenience, productivity, and operational efficiency on the automotive production floor, vehicle diagnostics, and in repair workshops for automotive OEMs and suppliers.
A leading rugged tablet provider has used ADATA's customized industrial-grade SSD and DRAM in their vehicle servicing solution for superior reliability and durability, providing the right diagnostic tools to detect and discover any faults in automotive systems for a well-known car manufacturer in Europe. In addition, this solution improves the quality and reduces errors in these systems.
- Customized firmware and BiCS5 NAND flash.
- Read data from automotive systems at high frequency.
- Ability to transmit and analyze large amounts of data.
- Long-term supply.
ADATA’s Solution – IM2P33F8 Series (DRAM-less, BiCS5) / DDR4 SO-DIMM
- Offers direct and immediate technical support and new tuned firmware to meet customer’s high efficiency needs.
- 112-layer 3D TLC flash - 3K P/E cycles.
- Designed PCIe/NVMe interface at 1TB to enhance read/write speed, meet high capacity needs.
- Guaranteed long-term stable supply
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.