● Ultra-high speed of 4800 MT/s
● High capacities up to 32GB
● Power Management IC (PMIC) ensures power supply stability
● Ultra-low operating voltage of 1.1V for improved power efficiency
● On-die ECC technology for more reliable data transmission
● 30µ PCB gold plating for improved product durability and longevity
● Customized services: Anti-Sulfuration Protection and Conformal Coating help to enhance the product durability in harsh environments
● Suitable for edge computing, IoT, 5G, and industrial PC related applications
The ADATA industrial-grade DDR5 Unbuffered-DIMM memory module is capable of reaching speeds of up to 4800 MT/s and yet only operates on 1.1V, which is ideal for edge computing, IoT, 5G, and industrial PC related applications.
In addition, it is equipped with a Power Management IC (PMIC) to enhance power supply stability. Offering high capacities up to 32GB, the ADATA industrial-grade DDR5 memory can fulfill the demands of big data analysis, deep learning and high speed computing (HPC). With On-die ECC (Error Correction Code), this DDR5 module can also self-correct errors, effectively improving transmission reliability.
|Capacity||8GB, 16GB, 32GB|
|Pin Count||288 Pin|
|PCB Height||1.23 inches/ 3.12cm|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.