● Ultra-high speed of 4800 MT/s
● Implements high-quality original DRAM ICs to meet strict industrial standards
● Power Management IC (PMIC) ensures power supply stability
● Ultra-low operating voltage of 1.1V
● On-die ECC and Side-band ECC technology for more reliable data transmission
● A built-in thermal sensor to prevent overheating
● 30µ PCB gold plating for improved product durability and longevity
● Suitable for server, data center, networking, edge computing, IoT, 5G, and surveillance applications
● RoHS and JEDEC compliance
● Customized services: Anti-Sulfuration Protection and Conformal Coating help to enhance product durability in harsh environments
ADATA's industrial-grade DDR5 ECC SO-DIMM memory modules utilize high-quality original DRAM ICs, featuring high speeds of up to 4800 MT/s and yet only operates on 1.1V for excellent performance and power efficiency. In addition, it is equipped with a Power Management IC (PMIC) on the module itself to enhance power supply stability. Offering high capacities up to 32GB, ADATA's industrial-grade DDR5 ECC SO-DIMM memory modules are suitable for servers, data centers, edge computing, networking, IoT, 5G, and surveillance. With On-die ECC and Side-band ECC (Error Correction Code) technologies, the DDR5 memory modules can also self-correct errors, effectively improving transmission reliability.
|Module Type||ECC SO-DIMM|
|Pin Count||262 Pin|
|PCB Height||1.18 inches/ 3cm|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.