● Compliant with CFast 2.0 specification
● 112-layer 3D TLC (BiCS5) NAND flash for higher capacities and endurance
● 3K P/E Cycles – improved endurance and reliability
● Comes in capacities up to 1TB
● DRAM Buffer
● Wide-temperature support: -40°C to 85°C
● LDPC ECC error correction, RAID Engine, and Wear Leveling
● Thermal Throttling automatically adjusts temperatures for prolonged product lifespan
● Suitable for automation, IPC, retail (POS, Kiosks), networking, surveillance and healthcare
The ADATA ICFS31C industrial-grade CFast cards utilize 112-layer 3D TLC (BiCS5) NAND flash for higher capacities, and 3K P/E cycle rating for long-lasting durability while a DRAM Buffer offers improved IOPS and read/write speeds. What's more, with LDPC ECC error correction and RAID Engine, the ICFS31C ensures data accuracy and integrity. Customers can also benefit from S.M.A.R.T. technologies for easy management and real-time monitoring of ADATA cards. The ICFS31C is ideally suited for applications such as automation, IPC, retail (POS, Kiosks), networking, surveillance and healthcare.
|Form Factor||CFast 2.0|
|Capacity||256GB - 1TB|
|Flash Type||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||36.4 x 42.8 x 3.6mm|
|Sequential Read (Max*)||560MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max*)||500MB/s|
|Operating Temperature (Standard)||0ºC to 70ºC|
|Operating Temperature (Industrial)||-40ºC to 85ºC|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95% RH, non-condensing|
|Vibration Resistance||20G (20-2000Hz)|
|Technologies||A⁺ SLC, LDPC ECC, RAID Engine, Wear Leveling, SLC Cache, DRAM Buffer, TRIM command, Garbage collection, NCQ command, Thermal Throttling, S.M.A.R.T. Monitor|
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.