● Compliant with SD 2.0/3.0 specifications
● 3K P/E Cycles – improved endurance and reliability
● Wide temperature support: -40ºC to 85ºC
● Low power consumption: 0.72W
● BCH ECC (error correction) technology
● Supports Wear Leveling and S.M.A.R.T. Monitor
● Suitable for automation, surveillance, healthcare, POS, in-vehicle, and handheld devices
The IDC3B industrial-grade SD card implements MLC NAND Flash and sports a 3K P/E cycle rating for great durability and high capacity. For excellent data integrity, the IDC3B supports BCH ECC (Error Correction) and Wear Leveling technologies. The IDC3B is highly reliable and compatible as well as power efficient, and is ideally suited for applications such as automation, surveillance, healthcare, POS, in-vehicle and handheld devices.
|Capacity||8GB - 256GB|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||32 x 24 x 2.1mm|
|Sequential Read (Max*)||95MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max*)||69MB/s|
|Operating Temperature (Standard)||-25ºC to 85ºC|
|Operating Temperature (Industrial)||-40ºC to 85ºC|
|Shock Resistance||1500G/0.5ms, Half Sine Wave|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95% RH, non-condensing|
|Vibration Resistance||20G (20-2000Hz)|
|Technologies||BCH ECC, Wear Leveling, Garbage Collection, Bad Block Management, S.M.A.R.T. Monitor|
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.