● PCIe Gen3x4 for excellent read and write performance
● Supports NVMe 1.4 and PCIe 3.1
● 112-layer 3D TLC NAND flash for higher capacities, efficiency, and durability
● Up to 1TB of capacity
● 3K P/E cycle rating for excellent durability
● Supports Host Memory Buffer
● Wide-temperature operation: -40°C to 85°C
● LDPC ECC, RAID Engine, and End-to-End (E2E) Data Path Protection
● Complies with ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) IEC/EN 61000-4-2 level 4 standard
● Suitable for automation, servers, data centers, networking, surveillance, and transportation
The ADATA IM2P32A4 PCIe Gen3x4 industrial-grade SSD is NVMe 1.4 compliant, features 112-layer 3D TLC NAND flash, provides excellent read and write performance and high capacities as well as a 3K P/E cycle rating for excellent durability. What's more, the IM2P32A4 supports Host Memory Buffer for improved random read and write performance, LDPC ECC (error correction code), RAID Engine, and End-to-End Data Path Protection technology for ideal data integrity. Furthermore, through ADATA's rigorous SSD verification process, the IM2P32A4 is guaranteed to meet the stringent requirements of industrial applications. With high compatibility and durability, the IM2P32A4 is ideal for a wide range of industrial applications such as automation, servers, data centers, networking, surveillance, and transportation.
|Form Factor||M.2 2242|
|Capacity||128GB - 1TB|
|Flash Type||112L 3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||42 x 22 x 3.6mm|
|Sequential Read (Max*)||3100MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max*)||1700MB/s|
|Operating Temperature (Industrial)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Operating Temperature (Standard)||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Temperature (Extended)|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95% RH, non-condensing|
|Vibration Resistance||20G (20-2000Hz)|
|Technologies||LDPC ECC, RAID Engine, Wear Leveling, SLC Cache, TRIM command, Thermal Throttling, S.M.A.R.T. Monitor, End-to-end Data Path Protection, Host Memory Buffer, ESD Support (IEC/EN 61000-4-2 level 4)|
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.