● PCIe Gen4x4 interface/ NVMe 1.4 compliant
● 112-layer 3D TLC (BiCS5) NAND flash for higher capacities and endurance
● 3K P/E cycle rating for great durability and reliability
● Comes in capacities up to 4TB
● DRAM Buffer
● AES 256-bit Data Encryption and TCG OPAL 2.0
● LDPC ECC error correction, RAID Engine, and End-to-End Data Path Protection
● Thermal Throttling automatically adjusts temperatures for prolonged product lifespan
● Complies with ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) IEC/EN 61000-4-2 level 4 standard
● Suitable for server, networking, surveillance, and IoT related applications
The ADATA IM2P41B8 PCIe Gen4x4 industrial-grade SSD employs 112-layer 3D TLC (BiCS5) NAND flash for high capacities and PCIe Gen4x4 interface for excellent performance. Its 3K P/E cycle rating ensures long-lasting durability while a DRAM Buffer offers improved IOPS and read/write speeds. What's more, with LDPC ECC error correction and RAID Engine, the IM2P41B8 ensures data accuracy and integrity. The SSD comes in a range of capacities for different requirements. Customers can also benefit from ADATA's proprietary A⁺ SSDTOOL software for easy management and real-time monitoring of ADATA SSDs. In addition, it supports AES 256-bit data encryption and TCG OPAL for improved data security. The IM2P41B8 is ideal for servers, networking, surveillance, and IoT-related applications.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Capacity||512GB - 4TB|
|Flash Type||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||80 x 22 x 3.6mm|
|Sequential Read (Max*)||7000MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max*)||6500MB/s|
|Operating Temperature (Industrial)||-40°C to 85°C（*Coming Soon）|
|Operating Temperature (Standard)||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95% RH, non-condensing|
|Vibration Resistance||20G (20-2000Hz)|
|Technologies||LDPC ECC, RAID Engine, Wear Leveling, SLC Cache, DRAM Buffer, TRIM command, Thermal Throttling, S.M.A.R.T. Monitor, AES 256-bit Data Encryption, TCG OPAL 2.0, End-to-End Data Path Protection,ESD Support (IEC/EN 61000-4-2 level 4)|
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.