● PCIe Gen4x4 for excellent read and write performance
● NVMe 1.4 Support
● 176L 3D TLC NAND flash for higher capacities, efficiency, and durability
● 3K P/E cycle rating for great durability and reliability
● Supports Host Memory Buffer
● LDPC ECC, RAID Engine, and End-to-End Data Path Protection
● Complies with ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) IEC/EN 61000-4-2 level 4 standard
● Suitable for 5G, AI, networking, automation, server, and surveillance applications
The ADATA IM2P42B8 PCIe Gen4x4 industrial-grade M.2 2280 SSD is NVMe 1.4 compliant, utilizing 176-layer 3D TLC NAND flash for excellent performance and high capacities, as well as a 3K P/E cycle rating for great durability. What's more, the IM2P42B8 supports a Host Memory Buffer for improved random read/write performance, LDPC ECC (error correction code), RAID Engine, and End-to-End Data Path Protection technology for optimal data integrity. Thanks to these advantages, the IM2P42B8 is ideal for a wide range of industrial applications, including 5G, AI, networking, automation, server and surveillance.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Capacity||512GB - 2TB|
|Flash Type||176L 3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||80 x 22 x 2.25mm|
|Sequential Read (Max*)||5100MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max*)||4700MB/s|
|Operating Temperature (Industrial)||N/A|
|Operating Temperature (Standard)||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Temperature (Extended)|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95% RH, non-condensing|
|Vibration Resistance||20G (20-2000Hz)|
|Technologies||LDPC ECC, RAID Engine, Wear Leveling, SLC Cache, TRIM Command, Thermal Throttling, S.M.A.R.T. Monitor, End-to-end Data Path Protection, Host Memory Buffer, ESD Support (IEC/EN 61000-4-2 level 4)|
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.