● 112-layer 3D TLC (BiCS5) flash memory for higher capacities and durability
● 3K P/E cycle rating for durability and reliability
● Comes with capacities up to 1TB
● DRAM Buffer
● Wide-temperature support: -40°C to 85°C
● LDPC ECC error correction, RAID Engine, and End-to-End Data Path Protection
● Thermal Throttling automatically adjusts temperatures for prolonged product lifespan
● Suitable for industrial PCs, embedded devices, automation, networking, surveillance, and transportation
The ADATA IM2S31C4 M.2 2242 SSD is equipped with 112-layer 3D TLC (BiCS5) flash memory for excellent read/write performance and high capacities. Its 3K P/E cycle rating ensures long-lasting durability while a DRAM Buffer offers improved IOPS and read and write speeds. What's more, with LDPC ECC error correction and RAID Engine, the IM2S31C4 ensures data accuracy and integrity. The SSD comes in a range of capacities for different requirements. Customers can also benefit from ADATA's proprietary A⁺ SSDTOOL software for easy management and real-time monitoring of ADATA SSDs. The IM2S31C4 is ideal for industrial PCs, embedded devices, automation, networking, surveillance and transportation applications.
|Form Factor||M.2 2242|
|Capacity||128GB - 1TB|
|Flash Type||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||42 x 22 x 3.6mm|
|Sequential Read (Max*)||560MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max*)||500MB/s|
|Operating Temperature (Standard)||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Temperature (Industrial)||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95% RH, non-condensing|
|Vibration Resistance||20G (20-2000Hz)|
|Technologies||LDPC ECC, RAID Engine, Wear Leveling, SLC Cache, DRAM Buffer, TRIM and NCQ command, Thermal Throttling, S.M.A.R.T. Monitor, End-to-end Data Path Protection|
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.