The automatic fare collection (AFC) system is one of the most basic and important systems in rail transit and is also one of three systems where it is imperative the country localize production. Railway ticket vending machines can be located either indoors or outdoors according to different application scenarios and must be able to efficiently service a large number of tourists in harsh environments. Thus, these machines have higher requirements for equipment reliability and stability. ADATA successfully introduced 2.5-inch industrial-grade SSDs into railway automatic ticket vending machines, which meet the needs of fast, stable, and large-capacity passenger ticketing data processing and communication services.
- Custom capacity
- Quickly write small batches of data with low latency under large concurrent passenger flow conditions
- Must prevent exposure of passenger information
- Equipment must operate efficiently in harsh outdoor environments
ADATA’s Solution – ISSS316 240GB (DRAM less) / ISSS31C 240GB (with DRAM) 2.5” SSD
- Ability to withstand and operate in a wide temperature range（-40ºC to 85ºC）with durability and stability suitable for outdoor applications
- Customized capacity of 240GB for customers, using Over-Provision technology to extend service life
- DRAM Buffer guarantees low-latency read/write of small data batches under high concurrency
- Integrated ADATA A+ Security technology with hardware and software to protect personal privacy
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.