● 112-layer 3D TLC (BiCS5) flash memory for higher capacities and greater durability
● 3K P/E cycle rating for durability and reliability
● Lower power consumption: 2.2W
● Wide temperature support: -40°C to 85°C
● LDPC ECC error correction, RAID Engine, and DRAM Buffer
● Thermal Throttling automatically adjusts temperatures for prolonged product lifespan
● Suitable for industrial PCs, embedded devices, automation, networking, surveillance, and transportation
The 2.5-inch ADATA ISSS31C industrial-grade SSD is equipped with 112-layer 3D TLC (BiCS5) flash memory to provide excellent read and write performance as well as high capacities. What's more, it also features a 3K P/E cycle rating for long-lasting durability. The ISSS31C's level of energy efficiency, reliability, safety, and performance meet the strict requirements of industrial applications. Other valuable features include DRAM Buffer for improved IOPS and read and write, and LDPC ECC error correction and RAID Engine for data accuracy and integrity. The ISSS31C has high compatibility and is suitable for industrial PCs, embedded devices, automation, networking, surveillance and transportation applications.
|Capacity||128GB - 2TB|
|Flash Type||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||100 x 70 x 7mm|
|Sequential Read (Max*)||560MB/s|
|Sequential Write (Max*)||500MB/s|
|Operating Temperature (Standard)||0°C to 70°C|
|Operating Temperature (Industrial)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Operating Humidity||5%-95% RH, non-condensing|
|Vibration Resistance||20G (20-2000Hz)|
|Technologies||LDPC ECC, RAID Engine, Wear Leveling, SLC Cache, DRAM Buffer, TRIM and NCQ command, Thermal Throttling, S.M.A.R.T. Monitor, End-to-End Data Path Protection, ESD Support (IEC/EN 61000-4-2 level 4)|
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.