In the network security information technology system, secure and reliable SSDs will play an integral role in ensuring the security of critical network information technology. ADATA’s software and hardware technologies enabled the development of multiple industrial-grade SSDs that can be used in industrial security isolation gateway systems, security isolation and one-way information import systems, security isolation and information delivery systems, IoT data collection security gateways, etc., by adapting to various types of gateways, connections, 5G communication, firewalls, switches, etc. In response to the characteristics of network security users, we have successfully introduced industrial-grade SSDs with high stability, high read/write, and low latency. Through DRAM Buffer, SLC Cache, wide temperature and Thermal Throttling technology, ADATA ensures the reliable operation of network security devices in harsh environments that expose SSDs to high and low temperature changes, physical shock, vibrations, etc
- High-frequency and low latency data writing
- Capable of debugging, reducing WAF, and increasing product lifespan
- Customized small capacity
- Fixed BOM and maintain stable supply
ADATA Industrial Solution – 2.5” SSD - ISSS31C / mSATA SSD - IMSS31C
- Supports DRAM Buffer to ensure excellent 4K random read/write performance when frequently writing data.
- Independent R&D team specializes in tuning firmware and hardware architecture for users to reduce WAF.
- Customized capacity of 16GB for customers, using Over-Provision technology to extend service life.
- Equipped with smart Thermal Throttling, built-in temperature sensor and A+ SSDTOOL, Real-time monitoring of product temperature and SSD lifespan status: Extended product lifespan and advanced notification of SSD replacement warnings to ensure uninterrupted system operation.